The Experience of Divinity
This is a revolutionary, deep and easy practice that gives natural access to extraordinary or transpersonal states of consciousness. These states allow for the exploration of the more subtle and refined inner dimensions of the psyche.
The objective is to open our perception to the deeper unknown contents of our psyche in order to make contact with our spiritual essence, with inner peace, and to gradually heal our lives. From this space we are able to make a serene investigation of the elements of the psyche that produce symptoms such as depression, meaninglessness, and the diverse psychological abnormalities that generate suffering.
The sustained practice of breathing, combined with a specific musical sequence, along with our intention and focused concentration, opens our perception to be able to investigate the preconscious and unconscious aspects of our minds.
Within the Breathwork, an infinite variety of possible experiences arise, from the physical-energetic, the unblocking of emotions, the comprehension of unresolved aspects from our past, to the direct experimentation of our transpersonal and spiritual realities: karma, dharma, reincarnation and past lives. The multi-dimensionality of the universe, ecstatic experiences of deep connection and unity, which can bring understanding and the transcendence of suffering, pain and disease can also be experienced within the Breathwork.
We have been offering this practice to the children and young monks for over ten years and their experience has given them amazing insights in order to deepen the comprehension of their own teachings and allow them to connect even further with their own spiritual nature.
BENEFITS OF PNEUMA BREATHWORK
Pneuma Breathwork is a powerful technique for the expansion of Consciousness, self-knowledge and the progressive analysis of the psyche. Transpersonal and/or spiritual experiences, together with the map of consciousness proposed by ancient traditions, make this technique a valuable tool for healing, inner development and the search for the meaning of life itself.
- Purifies the blood, cells, expels toxins from the lungs
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Balances the cerebral hemispheres
- Expands lung capacity
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Increases physical endurance
- Produces an extensive alpha rhythm in the brain
- Helps control stress
- Helps to break addictions and cleanse physical and psychological effects
- Liberates fears, phobias, obsessive compulsive tendencies
- Increases self-esteem
- Unlocks pent-up emotions from a space of understanding and forgiveness without the need for painful catharsis
- Leads to the progressive integration of the qualities of consciousness, producing a significant boost in our inner transformation
- Allows us to establish ourselves in a permanent center of consciousness, from where we are able to reframe all those circumstances pertaining to our personal history
- Pneuma Breathwork carried out in the theoretical and practical framework of the modules allows for the deepening of the elements or tools included in the classes for the knowledge of the soul and its evolution, thereby changing harmful patterns of behaviour which are rooted in the psyche.
- Stimulates energy centers and allows for a free movement within this centers
- Produces alertness and directs vital energy to the whole organism
- Recharges the electromagnetic field
Transpersonal and Spiritual Benefits:
- Activates the spiritual memory through the direct experience of higher consciousness
- Produces states of recognition with Love, Peace and Happiness
- Produces extra-corporeal experiences, memories of past lives, experiences with Archetypes, Myths, Symbols of diverse ancient traditions and provides an understanding of our life processes and activates the inner Wisdom and recognition of the meaning of existence and our life mission.
A Pneuma Breathwork workshop has a variable duration anywhere between 4 hours to a full day, or an intensive weekend. The objective is to explore specific issues pertaining to self-knowledge, and the progressive healing of the psyche in its mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects.
We begin with an introduction of the practice, with an overview of the Pneuma System and Pneuma Breathwork, and an explanation of the fundamentals of the session.
During the practice, we breathe dynamically in order to amplify the consciousness and provoke a state of deep introspection. The breathwork is accompanied by music especially prepared for this transpersonal work, and lasts for about 2 hours.
After the practice, we integrate our experience through the creative expression of drawing a mandala, and sharing the insights of our work in a supportive environment.